The Snippets Manager introduced in v1.7.0 also allows you to add create and manage custom snippets of code that can be added to the header, footer and content. You can selectively include this based on different criteria including specific post IDs, post types and/or categories/tags.
It comes with out of the box support for Google Analytics, Statcounter and Tynt. Additionally, it supports site verification for Google, Bing and Pinterest via their HTML tag methods.
If you have any script that isnt supported by Add to All currently, you can just add the code to the Header, Content or Footer sections.
Add to All includes a copyright notice that can be automatically added your feed. Additionally, you can also add in a link to your post as well as any other HTML or text that you might want.
With this plugin installed, you do not need to edit your theme files every time you switch themes.
- Snippets manager: Create custom snippets that can be added to Header, Footer and Content based on inclusion criteria
- Inbuilt support for Google Analytics, Statcounter and Tynt
- Site verification for Google, Bing and Pinterest
- Add custom CSS code to your header
- Add a copyright notice and a link to the post in your sites feed
- Tonnes of actions and filters to easily extend the plugin.
Navigate to Plugins within your WordPress Admin Area
Click Add new and in the search box enter Add to All and select Keyword from the dropdown
Find the plugin in the list (usually the first result) and click Install Now
Download the plugin
Extract the contents of add-to-all.zip to wp-content/plugins/ folder. You should get a folder called add-to-all.
Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
Goto Settings Add to All to configure
If your question isnt listed here, please post a comment at the WordPress.org support forum. I monitor the forums on an ongoing basis. If youre looking for more advanced paid support, please see details here.