The plugin adds a new tab in your admin bar with simple but useful indications and tools.
- Displays the number of queries in your page and the amount of time to generate the page.
- Displays the php memory usage and php memory limits (constants
- displays the php version and WP version.
WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY, and error reporting values.
In your site front-end:
- Lists the template and all template parts used in the current page (template parts added with
get_template_part()). Compatible with WooCommerces templates.
$wp_query: this will open a lightbox displaying the content of
$wp_query. Click the lightbox title to reload the value, click outside the lightbox to close it.
In your site administration:
- Admin hooks: lists some oftenly used hooks (like
admin_init). The indicator to the right of the line tells you how many times the hook has been triggered by a callback. A P means the hook has a parameter: hover it for more details. Click a hook (on its text) to auto-select its code, for example: click admin_init to select
add_action( 'admin_init', '' );.
$current_screen: displays the value of 4 properties of this object:
$...now: displays the value of the well-known variables
- On a user profile page,
$userdata: : this will open a lightbox displaying the users data.
You can decide whos gonna use this plugin (go to your profile page for all the settings). This way, the plugins items wont show up to other users (your client for example).
Also, a new menu item
Code Tester will appear. There you are able to do some tests with your code.
- Extract the plugin folder from the downloaded ZIP file.
- Upload the
sf-admin-bar-toolsfolder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins page.