It simply provides user with an extra feature of adding the out of stock products to the waitlist and they get informed through the email when the product is in stock. Hence increasing your sale.
- It allows users to add out of stock products to the waitlist.
- Any number of out of stock products can be added to the waitlist.
- Merchant can easily manage the waitlisted products.
- Users are notified through the email when the product is in stock.
- Easy customization of the front end add to waitlist button and successful registration message.
- User-friendly interface.
- Add out of stock product to the waitlist.
- Get notified when the product arrives in stock.
- Merchant can Easily manage waitlists.
- Easy customization of frontend waitlist buttons and messages.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.0.0 or greater and WooCommerce 2.2.0 or greater.
- Enable/disable the feature for data saving mode.
- A section is also created on the dashboard page.
- Merchant can also Reserve the product for the users who added the product to their waitlist.
- Enable/disable the feature for custom email content.
- Easy analysis of total waitlist request and total stock.
- Advanced tools for backend email content customization.
- Filters and actions are available for customization.
- A section is also created on the dashboard which has waitlisted products with required numbers.
- Enable/disable the feature for automatic email.
- Enable/disable the feature for specific users product reservation.
You can get premium version from here
- WordPress 4.0 or greater
- WooCommerce 2.2.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you dont need to leave your web browser.
In the search field type Advance Waitlist and click Search Plugins. Once youve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Waitlist basically contains all the out of stock products which are added by customers.
Yes, there is a section named Wait List in the front-end where all waitlisted products are listed.