Agy Verification is a modern and responsive solution for any kind of verification.
Simply setup the texts, modify the design and you are ready to go.
This comes especially handy if your content or products are about CBD, alcohol, gambling, or some other adult content.
How to use
After activation, move to Tools->Agy Verification and begin to configure your verification settings.
Start with your general settings: turn on / off, and decide if it should apply to registered users or not.
Move to the text settings and customize all your texts.
Move to the Design section to design your modal popup.
- Let users verify anything on page visit
- Show the verification only for non-registered users
- Modify everything! Text, color, background and more
- Redirect failed attempt to a specified page
- Mobile-friendly design
- Multisite friendly
WHATS NEW WITH AGY VERIFICATION
- Fully AJAX loaded
- New UI/UX
- Exclude pages
The support is exclusively limited to the wordpress.org support forum.
Agy has your website performance in mind every script and style is minified and loaded conditionally.
Check our other plugins
- Go to Settings > Plugins in your administrator panel.
- Search for Agy Verification
- Click install.*
- Download the zip file.
- Login to your
- Open your plugins bar and click
- Click the
agy-verificationfrom your downloads folder
- All done, now just activate the plugin
- Go to Tools -> Agy Verification and configure it ( or simply click on Settings )
- Save, and youre all good.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Please make sure to clear the cache and to turn on Debug mode field. When you finish with the testing, make sure to turn off that field.
Yes, sure. Just turn on the Show for unregistered user only field in General page
Yes. The plugin is fully compatible with every WordPress theme.
Your theme is overwriting the styling of the popup. Please go to the Design page and increase the Z-index values to 9999
Yes! You can use Agy Verification for any restriction that you need.