If you are looking for a quick and simple way to display a Facebook Like box, this is your plugin!
You can choose how you want to display it!
- ..just a simple box with Facebook Like button and profile picture
- ..a like button + timeline stream (offcourse with a Like button and profile picture)
- ..a like button + pictures of your friends who also like the page (also with a Like button and profile picture)
- ..a like button + timeline, events, messages and pictures of your friends
All you have to do is install this plugin, drag the widget to where you want to display it, configure it in the widget admin screen and thats about it!
If you want to see what options you have, please see the screenshots.
Choose your options and save the widget. Now your visitors can like your Facebook page straight from your website.
- Language selector, choose which language the Like button displays
- Choose whether you want to use the page headerpicture as well
- Compact mode!
- Set your own height (hidden feature of Facebooks widget, not many plugins offer this feature)
Widget settings screen available in two languages:
Over 70 languages supported for the widget, most popular:
- Simplified Chinese
- English (Pirate)
- English (Upside Down)
- Leet Speak
- And over 50 others!
Do you have new ideas, questions or suggestions? Tell me in the plugin forums or tweet @jeroen_p
This plugin is not published, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with the social network Facebook.
As this is a WordPress Widget, its very easy to install.
- Upload the contents of the zip-file to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to the Appearance -> widget screen drag the widget to a sidebar and fill out the options.
When you add the widget, you can insert your Facebook page name. If your Facebook-url is https://facebook.com/quoteshirts, the only thing you need to insert is just quoteshirts.
You can also input your Facebook page ID. This is the unfriendly identifier of your page
If you need help finding it, we recommend using one of these websites:
Because of privacy (GDPR), Facebook only shows face of your own friends, and you have to be logged in for that.
You are more than welcome to! Please open a support topic so we can set this up. Before you can approve the items from your language, WordPress language team likes a confirmation, I can explain it to you there.
If you have questions about the plugin or if you have ideas to share, the best way to contact me is through the Support Forums
If you like this module and want to support and/or thank me, please buy me a coffee.
Yes, I do. For this I offer paid help. Please contact me so we can discuss this.