Google Analytics preconfigured to respect EU law (GDPR / DSGVO) and with lots of advanced analytics settings for extensive tracking possibilities.
You can use this plugin to integrate Google Analytics conform to EU law in compliance with data protection. For this you only need to put your Google Analytics ID into the general settings. Other settings (e.g. AnonymizeIP) are preconfigured accordingly and need to be changed only when needed or when extensions are desired.
In the advanced settings features of Google Analytics can be activated. Corresponding information can be found in the settings.
Features of Google Analytics Germanized
- Easy Google Analytics integration only the UA ID is required, everything else is preconfigured
- Preconfigured to respect EU law
- Cookie Consent Integration for EU cookie law
- Compatible to Google Site Tag and Universal Analytics Code (its your choice)
- Google Analytics integration could be disabled and you can use the Opt-out as standalone feature (compatible to other Google Analytics plugins)
- Compatible to eRecht24 generated Opt-out links
- Anonymize IP is integrated and enabled by default
- Demographics and Interests Reports
- Outbound Link Tracking
- Enhanced Link Attribution
- Custom Code integration
- Do Not Track header support
- WPML support
If you have any questions or problems, contact me: Pascal Bajorat (Bajorat Media) Webdesigner and WordPress Developer from Berlin
The plugin was developed to the best of our knowledge and belief. However, there will be no guarantee for the legal certainty of the implementation.
GNU General Public License v.3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
- Upload the complete directory to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin using Plugins > Installed Plugins in your WordPress Backend
- Go to Settings and Google Analytics to configure the plugin