Browse from 200+ animated Lottie icons in Elementor Page Builder for your next project.
- 3 types of animations for all icons: delayed, one by one and synchronized
- Play settings: autoplay, autoplay + on hover, autoplay + on click, play in viewport, play in viewport + on hover, play in viewport + on click, play on page scroll
- Change of stroke colors (also on hover)
- Adjustable stroke width for all icons (also on hover)
- Custom animation speed setting
- Scale, alignment, margin, rotation and opacity settings
- CSS filter settings with transition duration on hover
- Add link (also with delay)
- Background color, gradient, image
- Border styling options
- Shadow options with x/y offset and blur (also on hover)
- Hover animation effects (27)
- Continuous animation effects (7)
- Upload your own Lottie animation or enter URL of json animation
- One click customization of icons in online Lottie editor
Animated icons: 227 (3 types of animations) + 50 basic icon variations
Upload widget: enter URL or upload to media library
IMPORTANT! Previous SVG version of the plugin is available here.
From within WordPress dashboard:
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Search for Animated SVG
- Click Install
- Click Activate
- Open Elementor > Start using widgets
Manually via FTP:
- Upload the folder animated-svg/ into the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins tab in WordPress
- Navigate to Elementor > Start using widgets
How do I use the plugin?
Full review of the plugin is available on Youtube: https://youtu.be/gmBVMEp1RMk
Do I need Elementor Pro to use the widgets?
No, the plugin works fine with the free version of Elementor. Minimum version required: 2.9.14
Can I use the icons without limitations?
Yes, you may display the icons on your website. See license.txt for more information.