AtaraPay is a web and mobile tool used by seller and buyer for protection during any online or offline commercial transaction through funds held in escrow by a trusted third-party.
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click on WooCommerce > Settings from the left menu and click the Payment tab.
- Click on the Setup or Manage button infront of the AtaraPay plugin block.
- Configure the AtaraPay Payment Plugin settings accordingly.
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left menu, click Payment tab.
Click on the Setup or Manage button infront of the AtaraPay Method.
1. Enable/Disable check the box to enable AtaraPay Payment Gateway.
2. Test Mode check the box to enable
Test Mode if you are using a test key for setup purpose,
once you are done testing remember to uncheck the
Test Mode to enable LIVE usage.
3. Test Public Key Input the Test Public Key generated from your http://staging.atarapay.com seller account under the API tab.
4. Live Pulic Key Once you are done testing, input the uncheck
Test Mode and input the LIVE Public Key/
generated from your https://app.atarapay.com seller account.
5. MarketPlace If you are a marketplace seller, check the box Enable MarketPlace Mode.
AtaraPay lets you receive payments via your website, mobile app or marketplace easily and securely.
AtaraPay supports all currencies