This plugin automatically fills in basic contact data into the matching fields of the Infusionsoft form embedded on the page.
It works for
- Infusionsoft Web Forms from Campaign Builder
- Legacy Web Forms (including those made by the Classic Web Form Builder)
- Legacy Order Forms
- Any form you manually create as long as it uses the Infusionsoft form field names
In addition it
- Automatically makes first name, last name, email REQUIRED fields (using HTML5 form validation)
- Adds placeholders for first name, last name, email, phone, phone5 (or whatever phone field youre using for cell) if you dont want to use labels on your forms (web forms only)
- Optionally adds in the Infusionsoft Web Tracking Code site-wide for you to help with lead tracking
For more details, go to https://www.geekgoddess.com/auto-fill-infusionsoft-forms
- Upload the
auto-fill-infusionsoft-formsdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory OR upload the auto-fill-infusionsoft-forms.zip file into your plugins through the WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress or immediately after upload
- Use the
Settings->Auto-Fill Infusionsoft Formsscreen to configure the plugin
It will automatically pre-fill the following Infusionsoft fields either in the form of
In addition, if you want to capture cell phone separately, you can specify which phone field you are using for that (Phone2, Phone3, Phone4, Phone5) and it will then auto-fill that field also if the data is sent.
Yes. You can set your web tracking code in this plugin, then remove the other one.
To add the placeholders and automatically HIDE the labels on all web forms (other than those created in the classic builder), simply add the nolabel class to the form. For example, where it says class=infusion-form, change it to say class=infusion-form nolabel.