AvangPress for WordPress
Allowing your visitors to subscribe to your newsletter should be easy. With this plugin, it finally is.
This plugin helps you grow your AvangPress lists and write better newsletters through various methods. You can create good looking opt-in forms or integrate with any existing form on your site, like your comment, contact or checkout form.
Some (but not all) features
Connect with your AvangPress account in seconds.
Sign-up forms which are good looking, user-friendly and mobile optimized. You have complete control over the form fields and can send anything you like to AvangPress.
Seamless integration with the following plugins:
- Default WordPress Comment Form
- Default WordPress Registration Form
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms 3
- Events Manager
- Easy Digital Downloads
Well documented. Our knowledge base is updated daily.
Developer friendly. For inspiration, check out our repository of example code snippets.
AvangPress Free any features
- Multiple forms
- Advanced e-commerce integration for WooCommerce
- Email notifications
- Detailed reports & statistics
What is AvangPress?
AvangEmail is an email marketing with simplicity approach for Startups. We think PHP language and tools around it (WordPress, WooCommerce, Joomla and etc), is the best for startups. So at the moment, we have focused on it.
Forever Free plan, 500 free subscribers with All features are included in the Forever Free plan, and even 1200 subscribers If you authenticate your domain, If you have more subscribers check out our affordable price.
Installing the plugin
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for AvangPress and click Install now
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of
avangpress.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is
- Activate the plugin
- Set your API key in the plugin settings.
Configuring Sign-Up Form(s)
- Go to AvangPress for WP > Forms
- Select at least one list to subscribe people to.
- (Optional) Add more fields to your form.
- Embed a sign-up form in pages or posts using the
- Show a sign-up form in your widget areas using the AvangPress Sign-Up Form widget.
- Show a sign-up form from your theme files by using the following PHP function.
Avangemail web site login and create new api