add shortcode:[Awesome-youtube-subscribe] The pluging for subscribe youtube channel using channel id.
- Enable or Disable Full Layout.
- Show or hide subscriber count.
- YouTube Subscribe Settings.
- Shortcode for YouTube Subscribe Button
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesnt fit into the categories of description or
installation. Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and Ive been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
An answer to that question.
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Enable SM YouTube Subscribe widget.
- Enter widget title
- Enter channel id;
- Enter check options if you want.
- Hit the save button.