Background Slider Master is designed with a very simple interface so anyone can easily upload images and attach a fast loading responsive background slider to any page or post. This background slider was designed for flexibility. You can choose to create a single slider that displays globally on every page, or create as many background sliders as you want, and attach them to each page individually to show something different.
This plugin can easily show a large gallery with the convenient thumbnail navigation. There is also an option in the top right corner to show the original image ratio for galleries. Or choose to disable the thumbnail navigation for beautiful looking background images behind your content.
Please submit any feature request or support. Our team is eager to make this plugin the best background slider plugin with quick support and upgrades.
For advanced features and demo for our premium version, please checkout the Background Slider Gallery at https://icanwp.com/plugins/background-slider-gallery/
Special thanks to John Anderson, kellmb, and other users who reported us the issue and the inconvenience of creating slider sets.
Weve heard from the users and weve made the improvements!
Now, you can use the media uploader to use and reuse without any duplicates from the media library to create the slider image sets and using drag and drop to remove or reorder the slide images.
- All saved options will be deleted from the database. Use disable plugin if you are going to use the plugin again.
- This plugin is provided as is without any warranty.
- All supports maybe available voluntarily by the development team.
- Any suggestions, complaints, support requests are happily accepted via email at [email protected]
- No limitations at this time.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload background-slider-master directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Press Add New Background Slide Set to create a slider and start adding images.
- Choose to globally apply a slider from the Background Slider settings, or go into edit a page/post and you will see an option to individually apply a background slider to that page only.
Please see the detailed screenshots and guide in the plugin settings or from our website https://icanwp.com/plugins/background-slider-master/
For advanced features and demo for our premium version, please checkout the demo at https://icanwp.com/plugins/background-slider-gallery/
Can I create multiple background sliders and choose which pages to display them on?
Can I apply a single background slider globally to all pages?
Is the background slider responsive?
Does it work on mobile setting?
Can I disable the thumbnail navigation?
Can I disable the original image ratio feature?
Is this slider compatible with other major plugins?
Yes, this the Background Slider Master is compatible with the following major plugins:
Can the navigation be shown overthe white or black background images?
Yes. You can choose different skin for the color of navigation and the scale change mode icon.