BuddyPress Member Type Generator allows site admins to create and manage BuddyPress member types from dashboard.
A member type can be easily created, activated and deactivated from admin dashboard.
It provides the simplest way to create and manage your member types.
- Create/Edit/Delete Member Types from WordPress dashboard
- Bulk assign member type to users from the users list screen
- A member type can be marked active/deactive from the edit member type page
Are you looking for more? BuddyPress Member Types Pro is the best and most flexible BuddyPress Member Types solution available.
It allows you to
* Assign member type on registration
* Conditional BuddyPress registration fields based on member types
* Assign roles based on member types
* Assign groups based on meber types
* Redirect to specific page(or profile tab) on login based on users member type
* Redirect to specific page on activation
* User list filtering on directory(exclude/include users/member type as tabs on directory)
* Single and Multiple member type profile fields
* And a lot more. Please see BuddyPress Member Types Pro for details.
Looking to extend BuddyPress more, Please have a look at our
1. Free BuddyPress Plugin
2. Premium BuddyPress plugins
Want to know more about BuddyPress Member Type, please check this codex article on Member Type
Need even more details, visit my post on using BuddyPress Member type as Pro
Also, I will appreciate your suggestions and comments on the plugin release post
bp-member-type-generator-x.y.z.zip, x.y.z are version numbers eg. 1.0.0
- Extract the zip file
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Visit Dashboard->BP Member Types to add/edit/delete member types
No, It needs you to have BuddyPress installed and activated. Please make sure that you have BuddyPress enabled to use this plugin.
No, It will only list the member types that you add from dashboard. You dont need to use any code to register a new member type.
We provide support via BuddyDev forums. For a better support response and assistance, Please use BuddyDev Forums.
If you need customization or extending the plugin, please use our WordPress/BuddyPress plugin customization Service.