Create responsive data tables with sorting, searching, pagination, filtering and more. Easy-to-use tables, charts and data management. * Data Table Examples
Data Tables WordPress plugin features:
- Responsive Modes and Large Tables support
- Diagrams, Charts and Graphs*
- Formulas and HTML support
- Filters, Search, Sorting and Pagination
- FrontEnd Table Editing*
- Table export and import from CSV, Excel, PDF, Google Sheets*
- Images, Links & Video support
- WooCommerce Product Table*
- Database Source*
Data Tables Generator allows you to process and manage SEO friendly data tables quickly and easily. This plugin can structure information and can be adjusted to fit every need. Many ways of functional and visual customization of the tables improve site design and let you modify it to cater to a particular individual or a specific task. The intuitive Settings panel and the responsive Editor save lots of time that you would much rather allocate for other useful things or relaxation. Tables are responsive and awesome on all devices.
Data Tables Plugin Support
If you have any problem or a tailored request for the Data Tables Generator by Supsystic, please let us know!
This guide helps you provide the right information on your issue.
Translate Data Table Generator by Supsystic to Your Language
You have an incredible opportunity to get PRO version of the photo gallery for free. Just make the translation of the Data Table Generator by Supsystic plugin!
Contact Us if you are willing to translate the plugin.
Available data table plugin translations:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Tables by Supsystic for WooCommerce
Now you can use Tables by Supsystic for WooCommerce.
With WooCommerce Product Table you can create a product tables for your WooCommerce store and list the products with searchable, filterable, responsive table.
- WooCommerce Product Table Plugin has the most flexible and friendly Table Online Builder It’s easy to create responsive, sortable and searchable Product table by 1 click with no coding.
- Responsive Modes Feature resolves all problems by optimizing the table’s layout for different screen sizes through the dynamic insertion and rebuild of columns in the table.
- Pagination feature provides customers a convenient and fast navigation on website.
- Sorting option allows to sort table columns and display data in an exact order you need.
- Plugin comes with Global Search and Search by columns options. These options make a product table twice more accessible for the users, more understandable and convenient to use.
- Includes Quantity selector and Multiple add to cart options.
- Plugin fully supports Product Attributes, Categories, and you can add any column to the table – SKU, Buy, Summary, Date, Price, Thumbnail, Reviews.
- All necessary settings to set the table appearance. Customize the Table design and make it more attractive for customers.
- Works perfectly with hundreds of products and a huge amount of rows by virtue of using server-side processing technology.
Create custom order forms which increase your conversion rate!
Step 1: Creating Responsive Data Table =
- On the left navigation menu click “Add a new table (or spreadsheet)”.
- Enter the title of a table, set the number of Rows and Columns.
- Click “OK”.
Step 2: Adding data to the Tables by Supsystic
- Click “Editor” spreadsheet button.
- Fill the table.
- Customize the data – here you can:
Step 3: Customizing of Data Tables by Supsystic
- In order to return to a configuration of tables – click the “Settings” button.
- Here you can manage all the settings of Data Tables Generator plugin.
- Simply navigate the corresponding section of properties – Table Elements, Features, Styling.
Step 4: Preview
After you change some settings – with responsive data tables plugin, you can immediately see the result – click the “Preview” button and check the table. Note that the table may look a little different depending on your theme style.
Step 5: Add a table into a page/post
- On the left navigation menu click “Tables”.
- Find the table which you need and copy the shortcode.
- Paste the shortcode into your post or page and Data Tables Generator by Supsystic will automatically create a table on your page.
Different tutorials about data editing you can find here
Main Table settings is here
If you need to change a visual style of the table, go to Settings of Data Tables Generator by Supsystic and find Appearance Tab.
Customize the Table view of the table using the next options:
* Auto & Fixed Table Width
* Fixed Table Width for mobile.
* Borders – you can select “Cell” border – inserts a border around all four sides of each cell or “Row” border – inserts a border only above and under each row.
* Compact – reduce the amount of white space.
* Highlighting – enable row highlighting as the mouse pointer hovers over an object.
* Disable wrapping – disable wrapping of the table content, so all text in the cells will be on a single line.
* Highlight the order column – highlight the column that the table data is currently ordered by.
* Row striping – for example – you use a table, but the table’s rows are difficult to separate visually, especially when there are many columns (or multiple lines to a row) – add row striping to a table, it will display rows background in two similar shades of color.
Read more about — FILES DOWNLOAD —