Direct Mail for WooCommerce helps you put your messages directly into the hands of your customers, by printing and posting letters and postcards to any address worldwide.
This plugin is provided by Stannp.com, the direct mail people, and has no upfront costs, you only pay for what you send. Were so confident that you will love what we do, we are giving you 50 free credit* to try it for yourself!
Direct Mail is a very effective method of keeping in contact with your customers and building brand loyalty. 87% of consumers rate messages delivered by post as believable, compared to 48% for Email.**
This plugin makes it easy to post Direct Mail campaigns to your WooCommerce customers, and even segments them for you into useful groups.
Do you want to send your most valuable customers a letter with a VIP thank you code? How about a a special offer postcard to reactivate customers who havent purchased for 6 months? Abandoned cart? Why not send them a postcard with an offer and a photo of the products in their basket?
All of this (and much more) is just a few clicks away.
How does it work?
When you download the Direct Mail for WooCommerce the wizard will help you register for a Stannp.com account or log into your existing account. The plugin connects with the Stannp.com APIs to make it quick and easy to post Direct Mail campaigns to your WooCommerce customers.
The plugin is free to download, and there are no ongoing charges or subscription fees. You only pay for what you send, and dont forget if you are a new user we are giving you 50 free credit* to try out our system for yourself!
At Stannp.com we access discounts because of the volume of post we send, and we pass on these savings to our customers, enabling you to send your post for less than the cost of a second-class stamp! You can see the full details of our prices on the pricing page of our website.
- Quickly create postcard and letter campaigns to send to your customers
- Export, segment and filter your customers to target the right message to the right customer
- Simple to use and set up: either Self Service or with free customer service support (from a real person!)
After you install our extension, the first thing you need to do is run the setup wizard.
See your Stannp account balance:
- For users who top up their balance, you can monitor your current balance from within the WooCommerce admin.
- Make use of groups for segregating your customers.
Our product enables you to export your WooCommerce customers from the WooCommerce Customers grid using the Bulk-action drop-down:
- The module adds a new option in the Actions drop-down of the customer grid called Export to Stannp. You can individually select customers and export them to your Stannp account when clicking the Apply button. You can see the exported customers here: https://dash.stannp.com/mailing-list
Please note: The customers will be exported to the Stannp Group selected in the Stannp Configuration.
Creating a new Campaign:
To be able to send direct mail with Stannp, you will need to create campaigns. This can easily be done from the admin panel. Stannp Syncroniser creates a new Menu item called Stannp with 2 options:
- Stannp takes you to the WooCommerge Configuration Integration Stannp tab
- Create New Campaign takes you to an admin form. Once you filled in all the required fields, it will create a new Stannp Campaign and it will display a success message with a URL to that campaign. After clicking it, you can continue customising the campaign from the Stannp platform.
Please note: The campaign will be sent to the recipients of the Stannp Group selected in the Stannp Configuration.
Thank you for taking interest in our extension. If you have any questions or feedback please leave them below or contact us at [email protected] .
*50 free credit offer is only available to new Stannp.com users
**Source: Royal Mail MarketReach Website, July 2018
You can download the documentation here.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installations wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
- After you activate our extension, the first thing you need to do is to get your API Key from your Stannp Account and enter it into your configuration page in the extension. To be able to do this, you must have a Stannp account.
Or use the automatic installation wizard through your admin panel, just search for this plugins name.
This plugin will add the Stannp DirectMailing settings to the Integration tab, to be found in the WooCommerce > Settings menu.
Please make sure your Stannp API Key is set under WooCommerce -> Settings -> Integrations -> Stannp DirectMailing. Also, please keep in mind that this plugin depends on WooCommerce, so please make sure the WooCommerce plugin is installed and activated.