This plugin allows WordPress to easily show customizable Erisian dates and time (decimal) instead of the standard Gregorian dates. No theme changes are required.
The Discordian Date Function plugin provides a widget which will display the current date according to the Discordian calendar. This functional based on the Discordian Date plugin by Dan Johnson.
And you can add the shortcode [today_ddate] in posts or pages for show the Discordian date of today.
- Extract the files from archive.
- Upload the folder ddatefunc and its contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Press Settings for customize date string.
- If you want to add widget: position the widget in an available area on your pages using the Widgets section of your WordPress administration control panel.
- Use the widget options to give the widget any title youd like.
- (Optional) if you want to add the erisian date of today than you need to add where you want.
Feel free to ask any questions about this plugin at the Discordian Date Function plugin web page.