Want to hide vendor info from store-list page and store page?
This plugin will amagingly help you to choose what you want to hide. Like-
Phone no? or Street 1? or Street 2 etc separately. You can also hide all info if you want!
Automatic Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your the admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search Dokan Vendor Info Hider
- Click install and activate respectively.
Manual Install From WordPress Dashboard
If your server is not connected to the Internet, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Login to your sites admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
Install Using FTP
If you are unable to use any of the methods due to internet connectivity and file permission issues, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above.A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Unzip the file.
- Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
- Upload the folder to wp-content/plugins/
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
- Activate the plugin