Easily connect your EventChain Organizer account to display your events in a post or page. The responsive layout enables full width or sidebar placement and will display:
* Event Title
* Event Description
* Main Event Image
* Get Tickets Button directing attendee to EventChain event page
To sell tickets to your events on EventChain, go to https://eventchain.io
- *You must have an EventChain account with at least 1 Published event to use the plugin.
- Download the EventChain plugin file
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Edit plugin Settings and enter your EventChain Organizer Email address and save changes. The Organizer Email can be found in Manage Events > Organizer Settings > Contact Information
- Locate the event you want to display and copy its shortcode to the clipboard ([eventchain id=xx])
- Open a page/post for editing
- Paste the shortcode within your page to post
Double check then spelling and that you are using the correct Organizer Email from your EventChain account under Manage Events > Organizer Settings > Contact Information.
Free events are always free. If youre selling paid tickets, check out our pricing page for there most up to date pricing https://go.eventchain.io/pricing.
Contact us at https://go.eventchain.io/contact-us/