Add setting into the WooCommerce Setting tab to Enable or Disable Multiipal feature Like:
1. Give user ability to sort/filter coupon in Dashboard > WooCommerce > Coupon page
2. Enable/Disable Hiding of Coupon Code on Cart and Checkout page
3. Give user ability to change quantity on checkout page
4. Give user a button to remove product on checkout page
5. Show users exact price when user update product quantity on product single page
6. Give Admin Interface to select Product that can not be use with Any Coupon
7. Give Admin user option to remove coupon code option from cart page
8. Give Admin user option to remove coupon code option from checkout page
9. Give Admin user option to enable login like BuddyPress does or you can say Checkout With BuddyPress
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/features-for-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)