Through the GamiPress settings you will be able to configure the metrics by which group members should be ranked and the columns to show.
Important: This plugin requires GamiPress Leaderboards add-on.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button Upload Plugin next to Add plugins title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
After installing GamiPress BuddyPress Group Leaderboard, you will find the plugin settings on your WordPress admin area navigating to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named BuddyPress Group Leaderboard.
Just choose the settings you want and click the Save Settings button.
Of course, on your WordPress admin area, navigate to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named BuddyPress Group Leaderboard where you will find at bottom of this box a button named Regenerate Groups Leaderboards.
Simply, click this button to run a safe process that will regenerate the leaderboards to groups that hasnt one.
Note: This is a safe process, so clicking multiples times wont make any data lost. Process will run just on groups that havent assigned a leaderboard yet.