Create geo targeted url redirects for your website pages. Perfect for creating both simple and complex redirects.
This plugin can allow you to create simple redirects for your complete website or particular pages of your website.
You can also use this plugin on multiple websites to inter-redirect between them which is especially useful if you own different country level domains.
This plugin is made by Geo Targetly
Paid account is required see pricing
Get a 14 day free trial sign up
Redirect visitors by country, state, city, IP address, latitude-longitude-radius
Create multiple redirects each targeted at a particular geo location
Option to add a default redirect for non-targeted visitors
Option to restrict redirect to only certain pages
Option to redirect all subpages of a particular page
Option to redirect visitors coming from external sources only
Option to bypass redirect if visitor comes from certain domains or IPs
Option to pass query strings onto redirected url
Option to pass sub directory path onto redirected url
Option to create custom URL mapping
Built in analytics
Detailed docs can be found below
- [Overview] (https://geotargetly.com/geo-redirect Overview)
- [Quick Start Guide] (https://geotargetly.com/docs/geo-redirect#quick-start-guide Quick Start Guide)
- [Docs] (https://geotargetly.com/docs/geo-redirect Docs)
- Live chat at Geo Targetly
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload geo-targetly-geo-redirect.php to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to Geo Targetly to create and account and setup your redirects