This plugin allows you to embed a colorful Interactive map of the USA into your WordPress powered site by a few clicks!
Whenever you need to give your visitors a simple yet effective way to navigate through regional sections of your site, or if you want to provide some geography-related information to your visitors, Fla-shop.com interactive HTML5 map plugin is a one-stop solution. The plugin allows you to display a detailed map by simply adding a special tag into the main content of a page or a post. Thanks to visual editing of maps properties and effortless installation, the map can be deployed in merely few minutes.
- Interactive map of the United States
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- SVG based
- Works on iOS/Android devices
- Clickable regions
- Popup windows that show when the mouse cursor is over it
- Customizable landing page links
- Easy embedding by a shortcode
Additional features of the Premium U.S. Map version:
- Map of the U.S. with clickable states
- The ability to add markers to the map
- Function to set up your own regions
- Integration with Popup Builder to display lightbox popups
- Color customizing, smooth change color
- No brand link
- Use the Plugins -> Add new -> Upload menu and select plugins zip file to open.
- Wait for the upload to complete and activate the plugin.
- After that, insert the following shortcode into the text of a page or a post where you want the map to be:
Alternatively, upload the folder of the plugin to your
/wp-content/plugins/ folder then follow steps 2 and the rest as above.
[freeusregionshtml5map id="0"]in the text of a page or a post. Shortcodes can be viewed on the page Maps Dashboard.
Yes, you can create several maps with different settings.
Set the regions click option to Show more info in the Detailed Settings section, and type the information you would like to display, or upload media.
Any type WordPress can deal with.