Using this plugin you can attach notes to some elements in the WordPress dashboard, such as:
- custom post types from other plugins (except the notes from this plugin)
- dashboard sections
- the whole dashboard
It can be helpfull if you manage a site with other people or just to take notes for yourself.
- manage notes like the standard posts by opening the Notes page from the admin menu.
- while editing a note, use the meta box on the right to set note properties.
- manage section and global notes from the admin bar.
- manage item notes (eg. posts and pages) from the custom column in the admin pages.
- get notes details by hovering the mouse on the Info links or clicking on the I icons.
- add images and links in the note content.
- deleted notes go to the trash, so they can be restored.
- automatically discovers custom post types added by other plugins (eg. events, books).
- creates a list of the dashboard sections based on the admin menu items.
Settings for the plugin are available on the Settings -> JAMP Notes page.
- by default the plugin data is kept after uninstall. You can choose to delete notes and settings enabling the data removal option.
- after activation, the plugin enables notes for all the existing public post types. If you then install other plugins which create new post types, you have to manually enable them in the settings.
The notes are currently available only for the Admin users.
Each Admin can manage all notes.
If you find any errors or compatibility issues with other plugins, please let me know in the support forum. Thanks!
This plugin does not collect or store any user data. It does not set any cookies and it does not connect to any third-party services.
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New in the WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Browse for the plugin zip file and click on Install Now.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Plugins in the WordPress dashboard.
- Look for the plugin in the list.
- Click on Deactivate.
- Click on Delete.
Please note: by default the plugin data is kept after uninstall. You can choose to delete all data going to Settings -> JAMP Notes and enabling data removal on uninstall.