FREE VERSION IS NO LONGER MAINTAINED
A paid version of the plugin has been released, which is being constantly enriched with additional features, and is available from here
Paid Version Features
- Regular updates to ensure the compatibility of the plugin with the latest releases of WooCommerce.
- Regular updates to ensure the compatibility of the plugin with the latest releases of WordPress.
- Support throughout the installation/setup of the plugin.
- Troubleshooting issues related to the plugin.
- Plugin updates through the Plugins section of WordPress using the builtin WordPress updater.
- MultiCurrency functionality to allow the shop to accept the multicurrency payments available from JCC (EUR, GBP, USD, CHF, RUB) on the checkout page.
- Added compatibility with custom order numbering plugins (such as booster and sequential order numbering).
- Save customers payment details to be used for One-Click payments, via tokenization, without entering their credit card details.
- Allow customers to delete their saved payment details from My Account -> Dashboard and on the Checkout page.
- Allow the Administrator to delete payment details of their customers from the Users menu.
- Provides to the Administrator the following options:
- a. Enforce the saving of the payment details of customers, or
- b. Ask for customers consent to save their payment details during checkout.
- Customers during checkout will be able to choose from saved payment details or add new payment details to perform a purchase.
JCC Payment Gateway allows users to perform payments using the JCC redirect method.
JCC is available only for Cypriot companies and requires JCC merchant account Visit the JCC merchant website.
For customized JCC implementation, you may contact us.