LogicalDOC is a document management software that is designed to handle and share documents within an organization. This plugin allows you to expose in a controlled way a portion of the document repository in WordPress, allowing folder browsing, document downloading and full-text search.
* Ability to connect to whatever local or remote LogicalDOC instance
* Display LogicalDOCs document table in Posts or Pages
* Browse the content of folders with breadcrumb facility
* Sort by different metadata
* Perform full-text searches
* Download documents
* Ability to password protect access to a specific resource
* Option to expose a restricted section of the document repository starting from a specific node (Folder ID)
* Customizable columns set
* Possibility of real-time filter the contents of a folder or a search
- This plugin requires that the PHP option short_open_tag be enabled (On)
- This plugin requires the SOAP module for PHP
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/logicaldocdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item LogicalDOC and create your first LogicalDOCs connection setting!
- Now you can embed the LogicalDOC view in your post or in a page simply by placing the referral to the configuration eg. [logicalDoc id=37?]
Yes, the plugin works with both LogicalDOC Community Edition (free) than with commercial editions of LogicalDOC
The plugin has been tested and developed with LogicalDOC 7.7.5 and is compatible with LD 8.4