Easily add stock photos to your blog posts without leaving WordPress. Choose from more than 50 million (!) stock photos from Depositphotos, Fotolia and iStock. Enable the affiliate options to earn money from affiliate links automatically. Simply select the photo you want to use, purchase a license to use it from $1, and the plugin will automatically add it to your blog post. Edit the photo online with our powerful integrated photo editor.
- Choose from more than 50 million (!) stock photos on Depositphotos, Fotolia and iStock
- Find, buy and add stock photos to your posts or pages within seconds
- Copyright notices for editorial use can be fully automated
- ALT-Tags are fully automated and the image URL can he automatically re-written for better SEO
- Millions of photos starting at $1
- Supports purchase via credits and subscriptions (Depositphotos and Fotolia only)
- Compare between 3 of the worlds leading stock agencies
- Powerful online photo editor from Aviary. Add text, filters, and many more within WordPress
- Earn money through the optional affiliate program option
- Backup and download your stock photos with one click
Microstock Photo Plugin Support
- Microstock Photo Plugin Homepage
- Check out the awesome features
- Read the installation tutorial
- How it works Step-by-Step
- If you can not login with your credentials in the plugin settings then there is a minimal chance that your host has some extra security settings enabled. We recommend to enable the
Test modebefore you actually spend money buying stock photos.
- Go into the plugin settings and scroll down to the
Test modeto test the connection to the stock agencies
- You can now test the connection and if you download it will only download a comp file which is free of charge
- Disable the
Test modewhen you are done and if the comp file is downloaded correctly
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it work.
You can install the plugin automatically from within your WordPress interface. Simply login to WordPress, select Plugins from the menu and then Add New. Search for microstock photo and click the Install link to automatically install the plugin.
For older versions of WordPress or manual installation:
1. Download the plugin zip file
2. Upload the entire
microstock-photo folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
4. Add your Depositphotos, Fotolia and iStock Login and Password to the Microstock Photo settings page
5. Access the plugin via the
Add Stock Photo button or via the the
Add Media button in every post or page
Some Web hosts block the purchase and download of photos read the troubleshooting below
A:To use the Microstock Photo Plugin you need to have accounts at the following stock agencies.Sign up at Depositphotos today and get 5 free credits plus 15% discount on your first purchase. Sign up at Fotolia today and get 3 free credits plus 20% bonus credits on your next purchase. Sign up at iStock today and use coupon code 5UPERAM05 for 20% discount on any purchase of 50 credits and higher.
A: Please check our Help & FAQ Website for a more detailed help.