This is a very simple plugin to display the last 25 items from an Envato marketplace such as ThemeForest or CodeCanyon for a particular user.
Each items thumbnail is wrapped in a link to the item with the users username added at the end as a referral link.
The items can be served up via a shortcode or a widget. The plugin uses the WordPress HTTP API and makes use of the Transients API to cache data from Envato for quicker pageloads.
The output of the plugin can be changed using the following filters:
- my_envato_items_start before the items list, default:
- * *my_envato_item_start* before the item link, default:
- * *my_envato_item_anchor_class* class of item link, default:
* *my_envato_item_image_class* class of item image, default:
* *my_envato_item_end* after the item link, default:
* *my_envato_items_end* after the items list, default:
- my_envato_cache caching time in seconds, default: 60 * 60 = 1 hour
Shortcode usage in a post or page:
[my-envato marketplace=codecanyon user=pvw]
Shortcode usage outside of the loop, in a theme file:
See the plugin in action in the sidebar here
If you have any issues or feature requests please visit and use the Support Forum
This plugin uses the Envato API and is not endorsed or certified by Envato. All Envato logoes and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Envato.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- Delete any existing
my-envatofolder from the
my-envatofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.
Please visit the Support Forum and see what has been raised before, if not raise a new topic.