myCred Paid Membership Pro addon allows you to reward or deduct myCred points based on actions like: new membership purchase, membership renewal, membership cancellation or membership expiration.
Paid Memberships Pro plugin gives you all the tools you need to start, manage, and grow your membership site. This plugin lets you create a complete membership plan with unique pricing and content access for each level. Members can hold one or more membership plans at one time.
Paid Memberships Pro is designed for premium content sites, clubs, associations, subscription products, newsletters and more.
For the myCred Paid Membership Pro addon to work on your WordPress powered site, you should have myCred (Points Management system) plugin and Paid Membership Pro plugin.
myCred Paid Membership Pro Features:
- Award myCred Points for New Membership Purchase with options to set Points, limits, and select All or Specific memberships for rewarding points.
- Award myCred Points for Membership renewal with options to set Points, limits, and select All or Specific memberships for rewarding points.
- Deduct myCred Points for Membership cancellation with options to set Points, limits, and select All or Specific memberships for deducting points.
- Deduct myCred Points for Membership expiration with options to set Points, limits, and select All or Specific memberships for deducting points.
myCred Paid Memberships Pro Requirements
- myCred 1.8+
- Paid Membership Pro Plugin
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP 7.0+
More myCred Freebies Integrations
- myCred H5P
- myCred Credly
- myCred Learndash
- LifterLMS Plugin Integration with myCred
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for Event Espresso 4.6+
- myCred for Wp-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
- myCred Birthdays
- myCred for WP-PostViews
- myCred for TotalPoll
- myCred for Events Manager Pro
- myCred for BuddyPress Compliments
- myCred Retro
- myCred for Courseware
- myCred for GD Star Rating
- myCred for BuddyPress Links
- myCred for BP Album and BP Gallery
- myCred Elementor
Click here to view the detailed technical documentation. The documentation includes a step-by-step configuration guide and troubleshooting.