This plugin allows you to create a new widget to your Dashboard, choose the postion of the widget (Core or Side) and even the priority to show your widget at the very top of the list .
- Allow to create new widget area to your Dashboard
- Support HTML codes (and of course, CSS styles)
- You can choose the position of the widget, Core (the left) or Side (the right).
- You can mark down the Priority option to make your widget be at the very top of the list on the Core position.
- Upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- or Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->ProfPanda Custom Dashboard Widget screen to configure the plugin.
At this time the Profpanda Custom Dashboard Widget only accept one area of Widget. But our team is working on upgrade the plugin to allow more than one Widget area on Dashboard.
If you have any questions or sugestions to make our plugin better, e-mails us on [email protected]
We will gladly thanks for your e-mails.