An easy plugin to import dummy data for themes by Ripple Themes using Advanced Import. The plugin also adds additional functionalities to the theme from the Ripple Themes.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for Ripple Themes Toolset
- Activate Ripple Themes Toolset plugin from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Appearance -> Demo Data
- Download ripplethemes-toolset.
- Upload the ripplethemes-toolset directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory, using your favourite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc)
- Activate Ripple Themes Toolset from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Customizer (Appearance -> Customize) to add custom colour to your site.
- Where I can see the Settings?
Check all the available options inside Appearance => Demo Import