SiteBam is a collection of marketing tools to help you rank higher on search engines and understand more about your customers.
- Position Change Alerts Track your rank in search engines and be alerted when it changes significantly.
- Google Ads Assistant See recordings of what your paid Google ads/shopping website visitors are doing and automatically block repeat clickers who dont buy.
- Facebook Ads Assistant See recordings of what your paid Facebook website visitors are doing and compare your ad ROI.
- Google Spider Dates See when Google last spidered each page.
- Buy Expiring Domains Buy expiring domains (typically to reinstate a site as part of a PBN which is how many sites get banklinks and rank higher) and be alerted when a specific domain becomes available (or domains containing a word).
- SEO Analyser See what keywords each of your keywords are promoting to Google. Then compare it to higher ranking competitors to see what you need to do.
- Keyword Ideas See how many people search for specific keywords on Google and make sure you are targetting the correct ones.
- Polls See what your visitors actually want and increase the amount of time they stay on your website.
- Website Chat See who is on your website and chat with them. Push Pages, Automate proactive chats and more.
- Intelligent Popups SiteBam can learn when visitors are about to leave your site and then shows a popup to try and keep them for longer.
- Info-Nudges Show messages like 2 People bought this in the last 10 minutes or 4 people booked this room in the last 24 hours
- Heatmaps See which parts of your pages are most commonly looked at to make sure visitors are noticing your most important content.
- Funnels See on which part of your website you are losing your website visitors.
- Scroll Maps See how far down the page most website visitors are looking to make sure your important content is in the right place.
- Recordings Playback a recording of what your website visitors actually did on your website.
This plugin provides connects your WordPress website to SiteBam, giving you immediate access to all SiteBam features.
The SiteBam plugin is available to install via the WordPress plugin library and you can install it directly from within your WordPress dashboard.
Alternatively, you can install manually:
- Download the SiteBam plugin as a zip file.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Go to SiteBam.com and sign up to a free account.
Log onto SiteBam.com enter your domain name in the search box at the top (without www) and then click on the button to add your domain name.
After installing the plugin, go to Settings -> SiteBam on WordPress and enter your unique SiteBam ID. Your SiteBam ID is given to you when you sign up to SiteBam for free.
See how to get started with SiteBam and what it can do on your site.
See how SiteBam can help you with SEO on your website.
See how SiteBam help you apply the biggest secret in SEO to your website to increase your search engine ranking.
Yes. You can sign up for a free SiteBam account which provides access to all our features including SEO Tools, Screen recording, website chat and more.
You can switch on features from the SiteBam Control Panel. This will automatically take effect on your website.
Visit our website to learn more about SiteBam and to see how you can use it on your website.
The full terms of service are available here
You can uninstall this plugin at any time to remove SiteBam from your site. Data which has been collected can be removed by deleting your SiteBam account.