SizeMe is a web store plugin that enables your consumers to input their measurements and get personalized fit recommendations based on actual product data. It is designed to help your users to choose better fitting clothes.
It also provides a true-to-product size guide. No more generic guides.
The plugin is fully WPML compatible and also works with multiple attributes (such as size and color).
- Integrates seamlessly with your existing store
- Product-specific size guide
- Accurate size recommendations
- Increase sales and reduce returns
Currently, the plugin does not support custom-made clothing, only fixed sizes.
To install and take into use the SizeMe for WooCommerce plugin, follow the instructions below.
- Upload sizeme-for-woocommerce contents to the /wp-content/plugins/plugin-name directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Configure Size attributes if you dont already have them:
Products -> Attributes -> Add new: label: Size, slug: size
Click the cogwheel to add attribute values (these values are just for example):
- label: XS, slug: extra-small
- label: S, slug: small
- label: M, slug: medium
- label: L, slug: large
- label: XL, slug: extra-large
If you have any other size attributes, go ahead and add them as well, e.g. Shoe size, Hat size etc.
Configure the plugin at
WooCommerce -> Settings -> SizeMe)
- Custom size selection: Whether to use the custom size selection buttons that SizeMe provides or not
- Service status: The SizeMe service status
- Test: Testing
- On: Service is in use in production
- Off: Service is off
- Product size attributes: Select all your size attributes that you might use, e.g. Size, Shoe size etc.
- These options are the HTML class names where you want the SizeMe plugin to be shown.
The defaults here are suitable for the WooCommerce theme Storefront.
You will need to adjust these values according to your theme, or if you want to place the SizeMe plugin in another HTML element.
Creating a product
The SizeMe functionality only activates with products that can be found in the SizeMe Product Database which is hosted by SizeMe.
The product and its sizes are recognized with their SKU values. Contact [email protected] to upload your products.
The functionality can be tested using the SKU SHIRT-FOTL-T-SHIRT for the main product, and SHIRT-FOTL-T-SHIRT-S, SHIRT-FOTL-T-SHIRT-M (and so on) for the single sizes. See the demo store for reference.