This plugin enables you to backup your WordPress database and content to StorageMadeEasy which uses its cloud gateway to enable you to store your files directly on the storage clouds of your choice. These include Amazon S3, RackSpace Cloud Files, SkyDrive, DropBox, Gmail, Box.net, RackSpace Cloud Files, FTP & WebDAV. Contact us [email protected] about our professional option which includes the ability to encrypt the backup and to also schedule it.
Please note the following with this Plugin
- Login to WP-Admin
- Go to Plugins => Add New => Upload then select this plugin and upload it
- Activate the plugin.
- If you get a message about creating a Backup directory in the WP-Content directory, please create this directory and give it CHMOD 777 permissions
- Ensure you have a valid storagemadeeasy.com account and have setup at least one cloud provider where you would like the backup to reside.
- Enter your StorageMadeEasy username and details
- Ensure the backup option is set to backup to StorageMadeEasy
- Click the backup button
- Your WordPress DB will now be backed up to StorageMadeEasy and will reside in the My WordPress Backups directory.
StorageMadeEasy Multi-Cloud WordPress backup is based on WP-DB-Backup (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-db-backup/). This plugin is licensed under GNU GPL, version 2. (http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl.html). This Plugins use of StorageMadeEasy is based upon StorageMadeEasys multi-cloud API. Source code is available from http://code.google.com/p/smestorage/.