This is simple yet powerful theme options plugin for your any damn wordpress theme. Admin can manages any number of options into admin area and display its value to front users.
For e.g. Facebook URL, Twitter URL, Google Analytics Code, Alexa Code, Tracking Code, About us text etc.
There are shortcodes and PHP codes available that can be used in posts, pages, widgets or in a template file directly.
It is built in using Angular JS 1.x thats why it is very faster.
Theme Options Z PRO is coming soon with more features like Image upload , Color Picker etc.
Please rate this plugin if you find it useful
- Built in using Latest AngularJS 1.x
- Very fast in rendering due to AngularJS
- Plain text/HTML both are supported
- Text and Textarea both fields are available for short and long texts
- Shortcode support for each option
- PHP code support for page templates
- Fully AJAX Based (No reload headache)
- Can be used anywhere in WordPress environment e.g. Posts, Pages, Widgets, Page templates
- Extremely Lightweight (No more space needed)
- Drag and Drop support for each option to rearrange options according to your need
- No extra database tables
- User friendly UI UI Adopts your wordpress Admin theme
This plugin is free for everyone! Since its released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog. But you can make some donations if you really find it useful.
- upload theme-options-z folder to /wp-Content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from Dashboard -> Plugins window.
- Plugin is Activated.
- To use Go to Settings > Theme Options Z
- You can manage options here.
- Create new options with different input format. Two formats are available Text and Textarea.
- You can use shortcodes and PHP codes as well.
Goto Settings > Theme Options Z. Add new option, fill name and value to it. To use it in Front end use Shortcodes or PHP Code where applicable.
PHP Code can be used in Page Templates or in your Theme directly.
Shortcodes can be used in WordPress environment almost everywhere. Like in Pages, Posts or even in text Widgets.
See above for Support button there you can add Feature request or file a bug report.
Else you can goto my personal Blog http://shyammakwana.me/plugins/theme-options-z-wordpress-plugin/ and request and report.
See screenshots above for more details on usage of plugin, Still you find difficulties in using kindly contact me at My Blog shyammakwana.me.