This Uptime Robot Plugin for WordPress lets you show your uptime server stats from Uptime Robot inside the WordPress admin area and if desired on pages, posts or in a widget. You can show multiple monitors on your preffered place using a simpel shortcode.
- Account at UptimeRobot.com required
Simple installation and configuration
- Settings, choose wich monitors to be enabled, move offline monitors to the top
- View all monitors including status, duration and details
- Drag and drop to order monitors
- Logs with offline/paused status history
- Response time charts for all monitors
- Shortcode guide
- Custom caching time
Display uptime stats anywhere with a shortcode [uptime-robot]
Display logs where you want it with a shortcode [uptime-robot-logs]
Display a response time chart where you want it with a shortcode [uptime-robot-response]
- Custom front end shortcodes (see shortcode page inside admin area).
Upload the files and folder in the zip file uptime-robot-nh to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Enter your API Key and monitor id(s) on the settings page
Place a shortcode anywhere you wish.
Yes, you can upgrade without a problem to the new version. Just be info
rmed that the shortcodes with -nh in the end are not supported any more. Also some attributes in shortcodes have been changed. I would advise you to check your shortcodes and settings after upgrading. All old settings/options will be deleted from your WordPress installation, only the main apikey will be copied to the new database.
Please upgrade PHP to version 7 or higher to get the ordering correct. Without it you will have to choose if you preffer offline monitors to the top with ordering by id, or manual ordering.