UserDeck provides customer support software that embeds into your WordPress website.
- A ticketing system to allow your customers to contact you through email and embedded widgets.
- Inline widget can be used as a contact form or a ticket portal to let users manage tickets from inside the WordPress control panel.
- Integrates with WordPress for authenticated sessions to track user name and email on tickets.
- A knowledge base widget that embeds inline to any page of your WordPress website.
- It inherits your themes design and blends right in.
- You can embed a collection, category, or a single article instead of an entire knowledge base.
- Your users will save time by finding answers to common questions through self service.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the userdeck folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to the settings page.
- Connect to UserDeck.
- Choose one of the integration methods for Conversations or Guides on the page by either creating a new page or by adding to an existing page.