Webcomic provides a host of features related to creating, managing, and sharing comics on the web.
Webcomic organizes comics into collections custom post types dedicated to a specific comic series. Publish any number of distinct comic series on a single WordPress site, each with its own unique settings. Manage comic media using WordPress own media management features.
Webcomic adds a new section to the Customizer thats all about integrating comics into your sites theme. The Universal integration method supports most themes, but methods for integrating with themes built specifically for Webcomic and themes built for other comic plugins are also available. If none of the standard integration methods work with your theme you can use custom actions to add comic features right where you want them.
Webcomic includes a variety of tools for working with comics and getting comics up and running on your WordPress-powered site. Use the Generator to automatically create and publish comics for any number of uploaded media items, or use the Matcher to match media items with existing comics. Use collection-specific settings to organize your comics into categories and tags, customize your comic URLs, and more.
Those are some of Webcomics standard features, but there are other components included with Webcomic that provide a variety of new settings, shortcodes, template tags, and widgets. Take your online comic publishing even further with:
- Alert, which adds settings for creating buffer and hiatus email alerts. Never forget an update with customizable email alerts.
- Character, which allows you to tag character appearances and use character-based archives.
- Commerce, which adds PayPal-based print selling and donation features.
- Restrict, which adds features for restricting access to comics based on age or user role.
- Storyline, which allows you to organize comics by storyline and use storyline-based archives.
- Transcribe, which adds comic transcription features for SEO-enhancing text alternatives to your comics.
- Twitter, which adds settings for updating your Twitter account status when publishing comics.
To everyone that continues to use and support Webcomic.