It shows a screen while all the content loads. If you have a page that takes long time to display it is a good idea to show a wait until the page loads image. It seems faster because now they see a message and a gear instead of just dealing with partially rendered content.
- A screen with a picture and a title that disappears when its loaded.
- Possibility to change the loading icon.
- Lazy loading content images.
- Upload the entire
while-it-is-loadingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
just after body tag in your current template.
- Please, if you have written
, delete it.
Yes. You can also set transparency.
Yes. Upload images to
imgfolder and select them from options.
See the options section on Settings > While loading.