Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number plugin has been conceived to solve one of the most annoying problems for the e-commerce owners. Bypassing the issue of the custom and sequential numeration for every kind of created element (both articles or products), the plugin grants you a superior control over a consecutive numeration for the created order of your store.
Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number plugin allowing you to have custom ad Sequential order numbers rather than random ones
Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number plugin has give you complete control over your order numbers, combined with the peace of mind
Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number Premium
Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number Premium takes Plugin to the next level with features youll really appreciate
Live Demo Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number
username : demo
password : demo
Download Pro version here Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number Pro
- Provides Custom and Sequential order numbers rather than display id and random number.
- Provides Order custom fields and other variable supports.( Premium )
- Auto Manage all order numbers.
- Even And Odd Number Supported ( Premium )
- Increment by any Number ( Premium )
- You can select manually the value, setting the ID from which you want to start the numeration.
- Any custom text or prefix or suffix or mixed value possible.
- You can identify as FREE ORDER those orders made with no costs, or those that have only free products.( Premium )
- Unlimited Order number Length.
- Unlimited Order number Possibilities.
- Fully responsive and 100% customizable.
- WPML Ready.
- Dedicated Support.
Support can take place on the forum page, where we will try to respond as soon as possible.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you dont even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Woo Imp Exp and click Search Plugins. Once youve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if youre sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installations wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.