WP Ads Within Contents gives you facility to show Ads Within Post. You can Show ads Before and After the Content.
You can also use ShortCode [AdsWithin] to place ads within contents.
Youve two options to place ads within contents.
* Using ShortCode
* Automatically at the start or end of contents
By using ShortCode you can place ads anywhere in the post content.
Block One, and Block Two are automatic ways to place ads within your post contents.
- Download zip file and Extract it
- Upload wp-subscriber-form folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page in the menu and activate the plugin.
- Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Setting > Ads Within Contents
- If you want to place ads with shortcode, then place Ads Code in the ShortCode Setting -> Your Ads Code
- For automatic ways enable/disable Blocke one and two, set Ads Code there
- In Addition you can set any css style for any block
Yes, Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Setting > Ads Within Contents, Disable Block One and Block Two.